Got a question? Just drop us a line via our Contact Page. We’re here to help you find a piece of art that fits all your needs, whether you’re buying for your home, as an investment, or as a gift. If there’s an artist you like, or a style or medium you like, but you haven’t seen just the right thing in our gallery, we’ll do a custom search for you, and even show you what we’ve found over Skype or Google+ Hangouts…
Shipping and Delivery
- All artworks come unframed. We’ll deliver to your door within 14 days, for international delivery. This allows enough time for custom packaging, because we want your art to arrive in tip-top condition.
- Your work will come with a condition report and a certificate of authenticity.
- International shipping charges are at a flat rate of $30, and you can choose whether to opt-in for insurance in transit, which we recommend, since your artwork is precious.
- Local delivery in available in Johannesburg and Windhoek.
- In the unlikely event of a delay, we’ll get in touch with you right away via the contact details you provide us.
Customs & Duties
Don’t forget that customs policies differ from country to country, so you might be charged import duties and taxes on the arrival of your artwork. These costs fall to your account.
Payment is via PayPal (you can use your Visa/Mastercard credit card), which has one of the most safe and secure payment sites in the world, and state of the art encryption. We won’t see or store *any* of your card details, since that all takes place on PayPal’s site.
We’ll charge your card before the artwork leaves our premises.
If you are based in South Africa and you wish to pay by direct local bank transfer/EFT, you can also choose that option. Once your funds have cleared our account, your artwork will be dispatched with a Certificate of Authenticity.
We won’t share any (non-financial) information that you submit via our site, in order to protect your privacy, and as mentioned above, we don’t store your credit card details.
We aim to provide the latest exchange rate information, so that you can make an informed purchase, but we can’t guarantee the accuracy of our cool little widget.